Friday, September 14, 2012

There's ALWAYS a 1st time ♥

September 14, 2012
        

♥    I met a BOY 8 years ago, that moment that we both treasured a lot. Now fate brought us here for a second chance. He’s now a MAN ready to face our world.

      It’s been a month since I’ve got unlimited smile on my face. Yes a month of real laughter, a month of immeasurable plans for our future, a month of sweet and infinite talks. Everything is on the right timing. I thank God for giving me an early Christmas and Birthday present. I super like on how you always tell me that you are in love with me and want to share the rest of your life loving me.

     All the promises and plans that we made, lets accomplish it TOGETHER. You’re the only one whom I want to be with not just for months or for years but for a life time. It’s worth the wait. Happy 1st!! I love you MAHAL KO. ♥♥♥



       I made this simple collage for him. I'm not a typical very sweet girl friend but I'm trying my BEST. ☺ He's the sweetest MAN I've ever met. Thank you for making me happy and contented. 

       Thank you so much PAPA GOD you know how to handle things accordingly. 



-Long-term relationships - the ones that matter - are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys-

No comments:

Post a Comment