Friday, June 15, 2012

-A Life for Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily

June 15, 2012
         
                         There are a lot of things to celebrate for this month. I’m a big fan of American Series. Oh! Did I mention that on my BIO?? Yes, Yes, Yes I’m super hooked with them. I decided to give some space on my blog because I’m definitely a FAN. What’s with JUNE people????
    Do you know this song?  
Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

Great! I’m talking about ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars. I will give a quick over view of this show.  



         PLL (as they all know) is an American television series set in the town of Rosewood, the series follows the lives  of Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson),  Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario) and Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell), girls amazing lives start  after the disappearance of their queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse). I’m so excited to introduce the main characters of this series.

Meet the Girls of Rosewood:

Spencer Hasting, who is the brainy girl of the group. She's also a fashion icon when it comes to her daily outfits. Toby is her love interest, Jenna's step - brother. You can also follow her @SleepintheGardn  

Aria Montgomery, former punk of the group. Aria is a very unique person who likes to stand out with her clothes. Ezra Fitz is her boyfriend on the 1st day of school she discovers he is her English Teacher. GO TEAM EZRIA!!! You can also follow her @lucyyhale

Emily Fields, is the lesbian of the group. She loves swimming and also a member of the school's varsity team. Emily was in love with her former best friend Ali. Follow her @shaymitch

Hanna Marin, also known as hefty Hanna meaning she's a bit over weight. She meets a phone hacker, Caleb and ends up losing her virginity to him. She's the life of the group because of her unintentional stories that makes the audience really happy. Follow her @AshBenzo



   It's already Season 3 but if you want to catch up with the episodes try to watch it online or even download it per season. :) I also want to share other characters in this series. Since we love the girls I'm sure that 50% of our love belongs to their man. 

Meet the boys of Rosewood: 

     I can hear loud noises from you. I know  that they are all HOT (chili person) hahaha. Watch the season for you to know them. No hint from me. (selfish???) I don't want to be a spoiler (safe answer). 


     Watch Pretty Little Liars every Friday on ETC at 8:00 PM here in the Philippines. Be sure to watch it with some friends or family members DO NOT watch alone. hahaha Words can be found thru phone, mirror, notes, bedroom and streets. She's everywhere find out who is she??? -A


     More to come Fellas. Soon to blog about Gossip Girl, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Vampire Diaries and The Bachelorette. Ideas keep on coming please? :) 


Thanks Ate Chrisna for downloading every series that we want. Follow her @ilybabymarcus






-A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-



                   

No comments:

Post a Comment