Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm so in ♥

August  09,2012

                  My creativity slept for about a month. OH! NO! but I think creativity cooperated with me. :) Month of July made me sick. Two major events happened during that month so no time for me to sit down, relax, enjoy and write a blog. :( I'll share it to you folks next time. Okiedokie!!! Ayt!

                 It's really hard to find a nice job, lots of competition on top of the EARTH. I'm one of the luckiest, to think that I have a very easy, enjoyable and relaxing job. English is spoken as first language by a majority of several nations. If you wanna visit other country of course you need to leave your own language and gear up with  English. :) Business minded people (including my BOSS) took advantage of it. Jokes!!  As a Filipino it's not my first language but big thanks to our educational system they included English as early as KINDERGARTEN. I think that you already have clues in your mind..!! To make the long story short I'm an ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER for KOREAN STUDENTS.

Since I'm working for a Korean boss I need to know some important things about their culture and tradition. First thing to do: Watch korean movies. hahahaha!!! kidding! Browse the World Wide Web and ask different questions. Second, learn easy words like :

English Term          Korean Translation
Hi!                            An-yŏng-ha-se-yo.
Thank you              Kam-sa-ham-ni-da!

It's easy right?!? So that's it I simply love everything about Korea and it's people. Since it's my job this blog belongs to my sweet, loyal, funny and talkative korean students.

MEET MY STUDENTS
  
                                                               English Name: ROY 
         He's really smart and looks like a K-POP artist. :) He's very loyal with his Teacher (that's me)

                                                               English Name: Mikey
He's so intelligent, he loves history of other country. He's very energetic so I need to say STOP IT MIKEY! every time that we have a class. :) He's now fluent in English!! 

                                                             English Name: Ken
       Ken brings smile on my face. He's kind and down to earth to think that he's totally rich it's not a big deal for him. He's talented and I really love him!! Hahahaha one word for him CUTE!


                                                               English Name: Aaron
   Aaron sent me this picture. :) I don't have a chance to meet him in person because we're having a phone conversation as a study type. He told me about the secret of BB Cream.!! ahahaha

                                                         English Name: Sir Bob
He's the older version of Ken my ♥'s ahahaha. He's very kind and loyal. No dull moments for both of us. :)


             There you have it! I chose the best students for my blog. It's not hard to be a Teacher because if you do love your job nothing's really impossible. There are students that makes me mad and sad but it's part of my job. At the end of the day be thankful for everything because not all people can do the same thing. Knowledge will be a real one if we will share it to others. SPREAD it! while you still have it!!! Thank you for reading my blog you can also add me on TWITTER @Iammarusanchez. Don't worry I'll follow back :)

                                                     S A L A M A T 

-It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment