Thursday, August 30, 2012

♂ LONG trust DISTANCE with communication RELATIONSHIP full of love ♀

August 31, 2012
             I don't consider myself a relationship expert, but I'm really trying my best to do it. For the past 2 1/2 years of my life I didn't have any relationship and I enjoyed dating myself. :) It's really a good thing not to search for love let love search for both of you. LDR's or Long Distance Relationships are hard or sometimes impossible for others I gave it a shot. Let me share something. :)

                 I belong with this kind of relationship. It's really hard for me but I think nothing's impossible if we both commit to trust, love and communicate. There are millions of reasons to achieve the advantages of having   this kind of relationship but there is only one thing to destroy it. I'm lucky because technology gets better. 

LONG _______________________________________DISTANCE  
         He's 7,200 +  miles away and I think I need to spend $700 for a round trip ticket.. Woah! that's really big. It's a globe to globe destination for me. Hahaha


                                I'm from MANILA, PHILIPPINES and he's in FREMONT, CALIFORNIA
       We also have different TIME ZONE.. but thank GOD we can still communicate and good thing that he's working grave yard shift and that's afternoon here in the Philippines. The time I go to bed he needs to take a rest also. Nice working schedule for both of us. :)

   
                                           Communication is a MUST
           I want to thank brilliant minds behind FACEBOOK and SKYPE you gave us light from darkness. Hahahaha.. It's not expensive for us to communicate. And there are lots of communication to choose from FACE TIME, TWITTER, VIBER, ICHAT, YM do what you want. :)


                                                 
      


                                             SET ground RULES!!!
       We asked each other to set some rules. He gave me two rules and I gave five.. Do I sound greedy?? 
Here are the rules. I hope it'll help you. :) Happy Reading!!!

  • NO BF/GF on the side!
       TWO TIMER is a crime. 
  • TRUST one another!
       It's always YOU and ME
  • Be HONEST all the time!
       Say it! NO morning/afternoon for some bad news. (You know what I'm talking about)
    • Communication is a MUST!
                It's the only way to check one another, create plans about the future.
    • Know our SCHEDULE!
                We need to give our working schedules and other activities for us to know when to call each other.
    • Create an OPEN relationship!
                No secret, No if's and NO but's
    • Be RESPONSIBLE!
               We're miles apart sad to say I cannot give him hugs or even a sweet kiss so don't dare to search it!! 
         I hope it's interesting. Early investment of sacrifice, patience and consideration will really help to survive the situation. No time for date and other activities that will cost a lot good thing that there are companies that operates freight all over the world and with any destination. We can send each other Christmas gifts, anniversary presents and even birthday blow out. :)


                      No excuses!! Give 1000% effort for everything. If there's a will there's a way.

                  Step by step I'm trying to learn new things. Above all of these things SET an END POINT. No matter how far the destination is things should be settle once and for all. The idea of planning together and creating your own happy Family gives you security. I'm so happy with my relationship ☺. He's the sweetest!  Twinkle in my eyes!! Hahaha..

               I also want to thank my best friend for all the support she's the best Anne Calle cheers for happiness and success!!

               and to my love, my one and only, my better half, enemy, best friend, shock absorber, partner, vitamins and my everything that life can offer.  Jhovan Lozano  I love you so much. PROMISE!!! See you soon. 



    -Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.-









            

    1 comment: